Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Launch of Silambarasan's 'Osthi'

'Osthi', the Tamil remake of 'Dabangg', was launched at the AVM pillayar kovil in Chennai on Monday. Silambarasan, Arbaaz Khan, Revathy, Dharani, Rama Narayanan, RB Chowdary and T Rajendar were present at the event.

'Osthi' stars Silambarasan, Richa Gangopadhyay, Revathy, Sonu Sood and Jithan Ramesh.

"I want to try all genres of films and playing a cop seems an exciting prospect for me. I am observing some cops and also doing some body building before the start of the shooting. I am a Salman fan and I loved the film when I saw it and I thought I would suit the role. I am sure Dharani will give me a new colour," says Simbu.

Click on, for exclusive snaps from the event!

Movie gallery - Osthi

Movie gallery - Osthi

Movie gallery - Osthi

Movie gallery - Osthi

Movie gallery - Osthi

Movie gallery - Osthi

Movie gallery - Osthi

Movie gallery - Osthi

Movie gallery - Osthi

No comments:

Post a Comment